Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Wanna Set The World on Fire...









I absolutely love this song sung by Britt Nicole from her album Say It. I don't have the CD but I love listening to it on Klove! The words are so amazing and have such an awesome message.


I wanna set the world on fire



Until it’s burning bright for You



It’s everything that I desire



Can I be the one You use?



Chorus: I, I am small but



You, You are big enough



I, I am weak but



You, You are strong enough to



Take my dreams



Come and give them wings



Lord with You There’s nothing I can not do



Nothing I cannot do



I wanna feed the hungry children



And reach across the farthest land



And tell the broken there is healing



And mercy in the Father’s hands



Chorus: My hands my feet



My everything



My life, my love



Lord, use me



I wanna set the world on fire



I wanna set the world on fire, yeah



Chorus:I’m gonna set the world on fire



Set the world on fire



P.S. This is my 30th post!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Olivia!
    Your blog is really nice...love the template. Keep up the good work...I'll be back!
    In Him,
    Neesie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olivia!

    Seems like we like a lot of the same shows! We love just about all of the ones you mentioned! We're big on old classics and shows you'd see on channels like TV Land and Hallmark. Have you ever seen the Love Comes Softly series? Or Anne of Green Gables? Those are the best! :-)

    Sounds like it would be a beautiful song - great words! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia! I've recently found your blog, and have enjoyed it so far!
    Oh, and I've tagged you! Go to my blog to learn more!
    ~hannah

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.