Thursday, January 31, 2008

One of Those Days

Today was, as the title states, one of those days. Geometry took me 2 and 1/2 hours. No joke. I thought I hated Algebra 1, but now I realize that I would absolutely love to be back in Algebra. It seems like there are so many more things to memorize that are completely unrelated in Geometry. I won't complain about it to much since the book has only 15 chapters and I just started chapter 11... and then there's science. I appluad all who have a love for it because that probably makes your life a lot easier. I, on the other hand, use to love science back in elementary and jr. high but now that I'm doing biology it is like a whole new ballpark. I'm love writing, history, and all of the grammer related subjects; well to a certain degree. It just depends on what it is. If you ever want to know why I haven't updated my blog in a long time, chances are, my brain is fried and I have used up my daily recommendation of brain cells. I'll stop know before my attemps at humor get worse. :-p

~Olivia~

2 comments:

  1. the wonderful morganJanuary 31, 2008 at 10:16 PM

    How do you like the layout? I found this on Pyzam and I knew it was you! It is soooo cute, and, did you notice it's not see through! I added a Huck endorsement, poll, and traffic tracker to tell where in the world people are coming from. Remind me to tell you the password for your blogger because I had to change it in order to change your layout and everything. I hope you like it. If not, we can change it. =) Love ya, Your most awesom sister in the world...and the only one you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liv, love this layout even more!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.