Monday, January 14, 2008

My Sweet 16!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139: 13-14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep, today's my 16th birthday! It is so hard to believe that I am that old already considering I still feel and look 14! I actually was born in the middle of an ice storm and we only made it to the hospital because my dad had a 4-wheel drive truck. My mom said that as soon as I was born the sun, which hadn't been seen in days, came out. Then, I was named the New Year's Baby for the small township we lived in at the time. My parents got a bunch of free stuff plus, our picture in the news paper.

8 comments:

  1. Today is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'm a whole whopping 16! Can you believe it! O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Olivia!
    Our birthdays are really close, mine was the 10th!

    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then, Happy Belated Birthday! How old did you turn? Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 16th Birthday Olivia! Did you have a good
    one? :) I hope to see some pictures from your special day on ya'll's family blog soon! :)
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Olivia!
    Thank you!
    I turned 13.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a fabulous birthday so far! I actually got to open my presents yesterday and then we'll do cake after Morgan gets home from ballet tonight! I am sure Morgan will post pictures soon, maybe I'll put some on here too! olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday dear OLIVIAAAAAAAAA
    happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu.

    Happy Birthday! So can you officially drive!? love, Lynni

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.