Sunday, January 6, 2008

Modern Day Slavery

Sometime last week I ran across an interview with Zach Hunter on the 700 Club. Who's Zach Hunter? He's a 16 year old abolitionist who is working on ending modern day slavery. Zach started an organization called "Loose Change to Loosen Chains." The money is used to hire people in the slave oppressed countries to fight against slavery legally. You can watch his interview on the 700 Club at: www.therebelution.com/blog/ (scroll down close to the bottom) and you can check out his web site at: www.theamazingchange.com. Zach has also written a book called "Be The Change." I haven't figure out how to help yet, but I love his passion for ending modern day slavery and I would love to get involved somehow.

5 comments:

  1. Don't let all the deleted comments keep you from commenting. Morgan and I were having a "cyber" arguement! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    If you hit the trash can 2 times to delete a comment, it will remove the "comment deleted"!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anonymous,
    I don't see the little trash can anymore? Glad you like my blog! Please leave me a comment and tell me who you are! Olivia
    P.S. You can also check out my sisters blog and our family blog!

    www.morgancoy.blogspot.com

    www.thecoyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    I'm Carley! (anonymous)
    I have left a couple of comments on your family blog.
    Thanks for replying!

    ~Carley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carley,
    Thanks for your comments and the computer help! I am really new at this but hopefully I'll add some new stuff soon! Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.